, Business Administrator
Millburn Town Hall – 2nd Floor
375 Millburn Avenue
Millburn, New Jersey 07041
The Office of the Business Administrator is the focal point of the administrative operations. The Township Business Administrator serves at the pleasure of the Mayor and Township Committee and presides over the day-to-day administration of the municipality’s executive and administrative business matters.
The Business Administrator’s responsibilities are including but not limited to:
• Assist the Township Committee in its determination of policy and Implement all policies established by the Township Committee
• Preparation and submittal of the annual municipal budget
• Supervise and direct the business activities and functions of all departments, boards, officials and employees of the Township
• Serve as the personnel officer of the Township
• Conduct preliminary negotiations for the Township in its labor matters and advise the Township Committee as to such negotiations for their final approval.
• Administration and maintenance of a centralized purchasing system.
• Response to citizen requests and complaints as well as those of Township personnel.