Health & Human Services
Board of Health
- Beth Nalitt, MD, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Janet Lin-Torre, MD, Term Expires: December 31, 2024
- Sandeep Singla, MD Alt #1, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Regina Truitt, RN, PPCNP-BC , Alt #2, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Tara Prupis, Term Expires: December 31, 2024
- Dianne Eglow, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Richard Wasserman, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Maggee Miggins, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Sanjeev Vinayak, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
The Municipal Welfare Department administers the General Assistance Program, a state funded program for eligible adults and childless couples. The Department also provides information and referral services and assists residents with applications for other programs.
The Human Services Coordinator is available by appointment Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and can be reached by phone at (973) 535-7961 ext. 231, fax (973) 564-7468 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NJ Department of Community Affairs
Utility Arrear Assistance: The NJ Department of Community Affairs has funds available to help cover water and sewer arrears. Visit the DCA website for more information: DCAid Services Custom Portal (nj.gov)
File of Life Card
The File of Life is a card that you fill out with you medical history, allergies and current medications. You then put this information in a magnetic holder and place it on your refrigerator.
In case of an emergency, your pertinent information is readily available to you or emergency personnel.
These cards and magnetic holder are available free of charge at the Township of Millburn Health Department during normal business hours. It may make a difference in a life threatening situation.