- Tara B. Prupis, Mayor; Term expires: December 31, 2021
Email Tara B. Prupis
- Richard Wasserman, Deputy Mayor; Term expires: December 31, 2022
Email Richard Wasserman
- Dianne Thall-Eglow, Committee member; Term expires: December 31, 2022
Email Dianne Thall-Eglow
- Maggee Miggins, Committee member; Term expires: December 31, 2023 Email Maggee Miggins
- Sanjeev Vinayak, Committee member, Term expires: December 31, 2023 Email Sanjeev Vinayak
Notices, Agendas, Minutes & Meeting Packets
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Draft Public Meeting Packets will be posted by 4:00 p.m. on scheduled meeting nights. Draft Public Meeting Packets will include available draft resolutions and draft ordinances scheduled to be considered by the Township Committee.
- View Public Notices
- View Most Recent Agendas, Minutes and Draft Public Meeting Packets
- View Agendas and Minutes From 2012 and Older
Admin Reports to the Township Committee
Videos of Township Committee Meetings
Most Recent Meeting Recording
2021 Township Committee Meeting Dates
Please be advised that Township Committee Meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
*Indicates re-organization meeting
2021 Township Committee Zoom Webinar Information:
- Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/99787687448?pwd=aUlmSS9CeDNXN2FoNldScmRDY0h3QT09
- Passcode: 063284
- Or iPhone one-tap: US: +13126266799,,99787687448# or +16468769923,,99787687448#
- Or Dial: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
- Webinar ID: 997 8768 7448
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adeAqdgQJw
Township Committee members will be available to meet with the public virtually upon request.
Correspondence to the Township Committee Members should be sent to:
Millburn Town Hall
375 Millburn Avenue
Millburn, NJ 07041
Interested in meeting with the Mayor? Mayor Tara Prupis is happy to meet with the public on a virtual basis for the time being. Her regular office hours are scheduled for Thursdays from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Meetings shall be set up by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please contact Mayor Prupis directly at email@example.com, and be sure to include how you would prefer meeting – via ZOOM or by phone - and she will do her best to accommodate your request.
Millburn Township was created by an act of the New Jersey State Legislature on March 20, 1857. Since its incorporation as a municipality in 1857, the Township has operated under the Township Committee form of government. A Business Administrator manages the day-to-day functions of the Township. The Township Committee is made up of 5 members elected to staggered, 3-year terms. At the Committee’s organizational meeting each January, 1 member is elected to serve as chairman for a 12-month term and another is chosen to serve as vice chairman. Under state statute the chairman of a Township Committee also holds the title of mayor.
- Resolution 20-207: Standard Procedures and Requirements of Public Comments During Remote Meetings (PDF)
- Resolution 21-064: Rules of Procedures and Order of Business (PDF)
- Policy Statement concerning limitations on the establishment of meetings/discussions with Elected and Appointment Officials, Board Members, Employees and Volunteers of the Township of Millburn (PDF)