- Maggee Miggins, Mayor; Term expires: December 31, 2023
Email Maggee Miggins
- Sanjeev Vinayak, Deputy Mayor; Term expires: December 31, 2023
Email Sanjeev Vinayak
- Michael H. Cohen, Committee member, Term expires: December 31, 2025 Email Michael H. Cohen
- Tara B. Prupis, Committee Member; Term expires: December 31, 2024
Email Tara B. Prupis
- Annette Romano, Committee member; Term expires: December 31, 2025
Email Annette Romano
Interested in serving Millburn Township as a volunteer on a board/committee? Access the Volunteer Interest Form (Google Form). Forms are kept on file for one year and those interested thereafter are urged to reapply.
Notices, Agendas, Minutes & Meeting Packets
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Draft Public Meeting Packets will be posted by 4:00 p.m. on scheduled meeting nights. Draft Public Meeting Packets will include available draft resolutions and draft ordinances scheduled to be considered by the Township Committee.
- View Public Notices
- Search Public Notices and Advertisements (Item of Millburn and Short Hills and Star Ledger serve Millburn)
- View Most Recent Agendas, Minutes and Draft Public Meeting Packets
- View Agendas and Minutes From 2012 and Older
Admin Reports to the Township Committee
Videos of Township Committee Meetings
Most Recent Meeting Recording
2023 Township Committee Meeting Dates
Please be advised that Township Committee Meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
*Indicates re-organization meeting
**Indicates Monday Meeting
Township Committee members will be available to meet with the public virtually upon request.
Correspondence to the Township Committee Members should be sent to:
Millburn Town Hall
375 Millburn Avenue
Millburn, NJ 07041
Interested in meeting with the Mayor? Mayor Maggee Miggins is happy to meet with the public on a virtual basis for the time being. Meetings shall be set up by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please contact Mayor Miggins directly at email@example.com, and be sure to include how you would prefer meeting – via ZOOM or by phone - and she will do her best to accommodate your request.
Millburn Township was created by an act of the New Jersey State Legislature on March 20, 1857. Since its incorporation as a municipality in 1857, the Township has operated under the Township Committee form of government. A Business Administrator manages the day-to-day functions of the Township. The Township Committee is made up of 5 members elected to staggered, 3-year terms. At the Committee’s organizational meeting each January, 1 member is elected to serve as chairman for a 12-month term and another is chosen to serve as vice chairman. Under state statute the chairman of a Township Committee also holds the title of mayor.