- Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg, Mayor; Term expires: December 31, 2020
Email Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg
- Tara B. Prupis, Deputy Mayor; Term expires: December 31, 2021
Email Tara B. Prupis
- Cheryl Burstein, Committee member; Term expires: December 31, 2020
Contact Cheryl Burstein
- Richard Wasserman, Committee member; Term expires: December 31, 2022
Email Richard Wasserman
- Dianne Thall-Eglow, Committee member; Term expires: December 31, 2022
Email Dianne Thall-Eglow
Agendas, Minutes & Meeting Packets
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Meeting packets will be posted by 4:00 p.m. on scheduled meeting nights. Meeting packets will include draft resolutions and draft ordinances scheduled to be considered by the Township Committee.
- View the September 15, 2020 Meeting Packet (PDF)
- View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- View Agendas and Minutes From 2012 and Older
Videos of Township Committee Meetings
Most Recent Meeting Recording
2020 Township Committee Meeting Dates
Please be advised that as of Tuesday, April 7, Township Committee Meetings now begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
*Indicates re-organization meeting
Township Committee members will be available to meet with the public upon request. The Mayor will have office hours on Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on the 2nd floor of Town Hall. Please contact the Mayor or Committee member directly to schedule a meeting or contact the Township Clerk’s Office at 973-564-7073.
Correspondence to the Township Committee Members should be sent to:
Millburn Town Hall
375 Millburn Avenue
Millburn, NJ 07041
Millburn Township was created by an act of the New Jersey State Legislature on March 20, 1857. Since its incorporation as a municipality in 1857, the Township has operated under the Township Committee form of government. A Business Administrator manages the day-to-day functions of the Township. The Township Committee is made up of 5 members elected to staggered, 3-year terms. At the Committee’s organizational meeting each January, 1 member is elected to serve as chairman for a 12-month term and another is chosen to serve as vice chairman. Under state statute the chairman of a Township Committee also holds the title of mayor.