Explore Millburn-Short Hills Board of Trustees
The Millburn Township Committee created a Special Improvement District within the Township of Millburn and Designated a District Management Corporation by Ordinance 2561-20 adopted on August 11, 2020.
The Board of Trustees shall have the duty and responsibility to oversee and implement the powers of the Corporation in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40:56-65, et seq., Title 15A of the Statutes of the State of New Jersey, and by Ordinance 2561-20.
Purpose and Mission
The purpose of a Special Improvement District is to promote, grow and support local businesses, property owners, residents and visitors. Millburn Township's SID ordinance designates a new District Management Corporation whose mission is to encourage the economic, cultural and social vitality of Millburn Township through increased marketing and visibility, improved and renewed infrastructure and local business development and engagement.
Explore Millburn-Short Hills Board of Trustees Members
- Nadege Nicoll, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
Email Nadege Nicoll
- Andrew Morgan, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
Email Andrew Morgan
- Stephen Winer, Operator Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
Email Stephen Winer
- Jumana Culligan, Operator Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2023
Email Jumana Culligan
- Tracy Katz Levine, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
Email Tracy Katz Levine
- Michael Parlavecchio, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2023
Email Michael Parlavecchio
- Richard Wasserman, Township Committee Member, Term Expires December 31, 2021
Email Richard Wasserman
- Alex McDonald, Business Administrator or Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2021 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
Email Alex McDonald
- Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg, Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2021 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
Email Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg
Explore Millburn-Short Hills Staff
Sub-Committee Interest Form
Those interested in serving on a sub-committee of the SID in accordance with the mission above are invited to complete the Sub-Committee Interest Form here.
2021 Explore Millburn-Short Hills Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
Please be advised that meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
*Indicates Wednesday Meeting| #Indicates annual meeting | ** Indicates 6:00 p.m. meeting|*** Indicates 6:30p.m. meeting
2021 Zoom Meeting Access Information
- Please click to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/97896106862?pwd=ajJubFB3WEhsbGt6MVNYYWpTUWNuUT09
- Passcode: 258286
- Or iPhone one-tap : US: +13126266799,,97896106862# or +16468769923,,97896106862#
- Or Dial: US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
- Webinar ID: 978 9610 6862
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/acoUl2BGBK
June 17 - Meeting Materials
Most Recent Meeting Recording
News for SID Members
Members of the Special Improvement District should receive the following e-mails from Explore Millburn-Short Hills. If you are a merchant or property owner in the Special Improvement District and have not received the e-mails below, please fill out this contact form.
Please click here to access past e-mails from Explore Millburn-Short Hills.