Special Improvement District Board of Trustees
The Millburn Township Committee created a Special Improvement District within the Township of Millburn and Designated a District Management Corporation by Ordinance 2561-20 adopted on August 11, 2020.
The Board of Trustees shall have the duty and responsibility to oversee and implement the powers of the Corporation in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40:56-65, et seq., Title 15A of the Statutes of the State of New Jersey, and by Ordinance 2561-20.
Purpose and Mission
The purpose of a Special Improvement District is to promote, grow and support local businesses, property owners, residents and visitors. Millburn Township's SID ordinance designates a new District Management Corporation whose mission is to encourage the economic, cultural and social vitality of Millburn Township through increased marketing and visibility, improved and renewed infrastructure and local business development and engagement.
Board of Trustees Members
- Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg, Township Committee Member, Term Expires December 31, 2020
- Nadege Nicoll, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
- Andrew Morgan, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Stephen Winer, Operator Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Jumana Culligan, Operator Trustee,Term Expires December 31, 2023
- Tracy Katz Levine, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
- Michael Parlavecchio, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2023
- Alex McDonald, Business Administrator or Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2020 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
- Richard Wasserman, Mayor or Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2020 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
Sub-Committee Interest Form
Those interested in serving on a sub-committee of the SID in accordance with the mission above are invited to complete the Sub-Committee Interest Form here.
2020 Meeting Dates
Please be advised that meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
*Indicates 5:30 p.m. meeting.