Special Improvement District Board of Trustees
The Millburn Township Committee created a Special Improvement District within the Township of Millburn and Designated a District Management Corporation by Ordinance 2561-20 adopted on August 11, 2020.
The Board of Trustees shall have the duty and responsibility to oversee and implement the powers of the Corporation in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40:56-65, et seq., Title 15A of the Statutes of the State of New Jersey, and by Ordinance 2561-20.
Purpose and Mission
The purpose of a Special Improvement District is to promote, grow and support local businesses, property owners, residents and visitors. Millburn Township's SID ordinance designates a new District Management Corporation whose mission is to encourage the economic, cultural and social vitality of Millburn Township through increased marketing and visibility, improved and renewed infrastructure and local business development and engagement.
Board of Trustees Members
- Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg, Township Committee Member, Term Expires December 31, 2020
- Nadege Nicoll, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
- Andrew Morgan, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Stephen Winer, Operator Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Jumana Culligan, Operator Trustee,Term Expires December 31, 2023
- Tracy Katz Levine, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
- Michael Parlavecchio, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2023
- Alex McDonald, Business Administrator or Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2020 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
- Richard Wasserman, Mayor or Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2020 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
To contact member(s) of the Board, please send an email to email@example.com.
Sub-Committee Interest Form
Those interested in serving on a sub-committee of the SID in accordance with the mission above are invited to complete the Sub-Committee Interest Form here.
2020 Meeting Dates
Please be advised that meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
*Indicates 5:30 p.m. meeting | **Indicates annual meeting
December 8 Meeting Information
- Please click this URL to join: https://zoom.us/j/99858664821?pwd=OEtyM3JzQUpwaWlhSjVNcnVvU3pzQT09
- Passcode: 287178
- Or join by phone, dial: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968
- Webinar ID: 998 5866 4821
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adj2RvEEEr
Materials for December 8 Meeting
- Coming soon!
Materials from November 17 Meeting
- Bylaws Change Notice (PDF)
- 2020 Millburn Special Improvement District Proposed Amended Bylaws (PDF)
- Millburn Short Hills Business Organization , Inc. Expenses (PDF)
- Explore Millburn-Short Hills Logo
Most Recent Meeting Recording
News for SID Members
Members of the Special Improvement District should receive the following e-mails from Explore Millburn-Short Hills. If you are a merchant or property owner in the Special Improvement District and have not received the e-mails below, please fill out this contact form.
Please click here to access past e-mails from Explore Millburn-Short Hills.