Taylor Park Gateway Subcommittee
The Taylor Park Gateway Subcommittee will explore the current downtown gateway to Taylor Park, located on Millburn Avenue.
Taylor Park’s close proximity to the downtown business district provides a unique opportunity to invite visitors and residents alike to this vibrant green space. The subcommittee will initially look at the aesthetic appearance of the Millburn Avenue entrance to Taylor Park, while incorporating suggestions and ideas from the Downtown Area Vision Plan process.
This subcommittee consists of current members of the Downtown Area Vision Plan Steering Committee, the Township Committee and other community representatives, including:
- Maggee Miggins - Township Committee Member
- Dianne Thall-Eglow - Township Committee Member
- Priya Patel - Environmental Commission Chair
- Mike Stotts - Paper Mill Playhouse Managing Director
- Mark Robison - Chair, Millburn Creative Collective
Public Information Session on Tuesday, March 29
The Township of Millburn is hosting a Taylor Park Gateway Public Information Session on Tuesday, March 29 at 7:00 p.m. Interested attendees are invited to join the meeting in person at Town Hall or via Zoom at the following link (registration not required): Taylor Park Gateway Public Information Session Zoom.
We are encouraging public input on design of area that includes the Rose Garden, Gazebo and fronts onto Millburn Avenue.
Additional information to follow.
- Design of a Gateway to Taylor Park Presentation- November 14, 2022
- MKW + Associates Presentation - December 21, 2021 (PDF)
- MKW + Associates Community Presentation - March 29, 2022 (PDF)
- Tentative Project Timeline (PDF)
- Taylor Park Strategic Plan, 2020 (PDF)