Millburn Township operates a food pantry for Millburn-Short Hills residents in need. The pantry is available by appointment only and is mainly stocked with non-perishable foods. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact the Township Social Worker, Ana Millan at 973-535-7961 #7102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all communication between the social worker and pantry manager, Annette Romano, as well as its volunteers is strictly confidential. Food drop-offs can be made at the resident's home or arranged for a more discrete location, local-only.
Donations to the Food Pantry
The pantry also accepts monetary donations which are exchanged for gift cards to local supermarkets, then distributed to food pantry recipients. If you would like to make a donation, please contact the Town Social Worker, or make a check out to the Township of Millburn and mail it to Ana Millan, Millburn Health Department at 375 Millburn Ave. Millburn, NJ 07041.
Food Pantry Suggested Items
Non-expired, unopened items only. No glass items will be accepted.
- Cereal (the longer the shelf life, the better)
- Shelf milk (all varieties)
- Canned Vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, corn)
- Canned Soup (both vegetarian and meat based options)
- Canned Fruit (pineapple, mandarin oranges, pears)
- Juice (individual packs or larger bottles)
- Granola bars
- Pasta Sauce (Plastic Jar only)Canned Tomatoes (Puree, Whole, Crushed)
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Canned Beans (all varieties)
- Jelly (Strawberry/Grape Plastic Jar only)
- Raisins (individual packs)
- Instant potatoes
- Canned Chicken Breast
- Mayonnaise (plastic jar only)
- Paper Towels
- Napkins (small packs)
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Toothbrushes (individual)
Donations can be dropped at Millburn Town Hall or Green Nectar Juicery during regular business hours or at 15 Cypress St. Millburn anytime!