Millburn’s Memorial Day Parade is set to return on Monday, May 30 beginning at 11am! The parade route runs from Millburn High School to Taylor Park.
Many local organizations and Township departments will be marching in this wonderful community event! There will also be several bands, pipes, drums, and local talent playing music throughout the day.
- Motorcycle Escort - Millburn PD, Newark PD
- Millburn PD Color Guard
- Essex County Emeralds
- Grand Marshal - Dr. Richard Riva
- American Legion Post 140
- West Orange Reserves
- Millburn Township Committee
- Girls Softball Teams
- Millburn Short Hills Little League
- Millburn Historical Society
- Newark Police Department - Mounted Patrol
- Millburn Police Dep
- Essex County Sheriff's
- Millburn Chinese Association
- Millburn Local Democrat Committee
- Millburn Local Republican Committee
- East Side High School - Marching Band
- 4th of July Committee
- Friends of Millburn Library
- Millburn Robotics
- Pack 17 - St. Rose of Lima (BSA)
- Troop 17 - St. Rose of Lima (BSA)
- GSA Troop 20265
- Troop 15 - Christ Church (BSA)
- Troop 19 - St. Rose of Lima (BSA)
- St. Columcille Unite Gaelic Pipe Band
- Livingston Collision
- Millburn Department of Public Works
- Millburn Short Hills Vounteer First Aid Squad
- Millburn Fire Dept.
This year’s Grand Marshal is Dr. Richard Riva, DDS., a long time Short Hills resident and Armored Calvary officer who served along the East-West German Border from 1968 to 1970.
Millburn Legion Post 140 is hosting the Memorial Day Parade to honor those that fought and died in service to our country.
All are welcome and encouraged to attend.