The 2017 Commuter, Business, and 24-Hour Parking Permits are now available. Please visit the Parking subpage on the Tax Office webpage for more information.
The Township of Millburn is pleased to offer the purchase of the 2017 annual commuter parking permits online at: millburntwp.seamlessdocs.com/f/commuterparking2017
The SeamlessDocs program offers the submission of the application and required documents online, and payment with a credit card. Email addresses will be used to communicate reminders each year, and thus are a required field. There is a processing fee associated with completing the web form. Follow the instructions below:
- Follow the link to the 2017 Commuter Parking Application
- Read the Cover Letter, and accept the acknowledgement to proceed
- Read the “General Information” page, explaining the fee structure and required documentation
- After filling in the fields, from LAST NAME to EMAIL, select the fee structure for your household
- Check whether a 2017 Parking Permit has been issued to other vehicles in your household
- Sign the web form by clicking the gray “Signature Here” box (green box is for Tax Collector staff)
- Hit the “Submit and Pay” button at the bottom right of the form. This will prompt you to upload the following (must be attached as one document):
- A copy of the vehicle registration and insurance card (issued to Township address)
- A recent utility bill or official piece of mail
- After attaching the required documentation, you will be prompted to pay with a credit card
Alternatively, you may also fill in the printable form available on the computer and mail in your application and required documents should you choose not to participate in the online process. Click this icon, on the bottom left of the page, to print the web form:
If you choose to print out your application, they must be addressed to Tax Collector at 375 Millburn Avenue. All permits will be mailed back once they have been authorized. Please complete this process promptly, and contact our office at (973)564-7084 with any questions you may have.