Get ready for the next General Election Day on Tuesday, November 5, 2019! The deadline for voter registration is Tuesday, October 15 – two weeks from today. See below for additional details!
Millburn Township reminds voters that they can apply for a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 5 election until October 29, seven days prior to the next election or in person at the County Clerk's office by 3:00 p.m. the day before the election.
Residents who are registered to vote-by-mail may vote early in person at the Essex County Clerk's Office and the South Mountain Recreation Center Education Building.
Early voting dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 25, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 28, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 1, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 4, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Early Voting Locations
|Essex County Clerk's Office||South Mountain Recreation Center |
|Hall of Records, Room 246||Education Building|
|465 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd||560 Northfield Avenue|
|Newark, NJ 07102||West Orange, NJ 07052|
October 15, 2019 – Voter Registration Deadline
October 29, 2019 – Deadline to Apply for Mail-in Ballot by Mail
November 4, 2019 by 3PM – Deadline to Apply for Mail-in Ballot in Person
- Where do I get a Vote by Mail Application to submit to Essex County? Millburn Town Hall, visit www.essexboardofelections.com or click HERE
- Where do I go to submit the Mail-in Ballot in Person? Essex County Clerk’s Office located at 465 Martin Luther King Blvd., Room 247, Newark NJ 07102. Questions? Call 973-621-4921
November 5, 2019 - General Election Day! Polls open from 6AM-8PM