Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Millburn town tall will be closed to the public for the March 17, 2020 Millburn Township Committee Meeting beginning at 7:30PM. Residents may watch the meeting online on the Millburn Township YouTube page.
The Township Committee will be considering essential and regular business items only. Please see below directions to access our livestream meeting through YouTube. There will be an opportunity to comment through YouTube during the public comment period. Please be advised that you must be registered with YouTube in order to comment, which is a free service. Please be sure to list your name and address when commenting.
Prepared statements and questions during regular business hours prior to the meeting may be sent to email@example.com. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Stay healthy.
Connect with Millburn Township – Livestream Township Committee Meeting through YouTube
- On the Millburn Website, click on “Resident Services”
- Click on “Connect with Millburn Township”
- Under YouTube Channel click on “Millburn Township Committee”
- At or around 7:30 p.m., a live video stream will appear on the page
- Click on the live video to access the meeting
- To comment, you must register and create a free account with YouTube. A friendly reminder to please list your name and street address when commenting. Comments are public and can be seen by all viewing meeting.
- Residents with a free YouTube account who subscribe to the Millburn Township channel may opt-in to receive an alert when a live streaming video begins.
Please click HERE for direct link to Millburn’s Livestream YouTube account.
The Agenda for tonight’s meeting can be found here: March 17, 2020 Millburn Township Committee Regular Meeting Agenda (PDF)