April 8 Update:
Governor Murphy signed Executive Order No. 120, postponing the June 2 primary election to July 7, 2020.
Read the Executive Order here: No. 120 Governor Murphy Announces Postponement of June 2nd Primary Elections until July 7th (PDF).
- MAY 13, 2020 Deadline for Change of Party Affiliation Declaration Forms for Primary Election to be Filed with County Commissioner of Registration
- JUNE 16, 2020 Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election
- JUNE 30, 2020 Deadline To Apply For A Mail-In Ballot By Mail For Primary Election
- JULY 7, 2020 Primary Election Day
Millburn Township Election Information
Visit www.njelections.org to check
whether you are registered to voteor to find your voting location.
Visit the Essex County Clerk’s page orMillburn Town Hall to obtain a Voter
Registration Form, Vote by MailApplication and/or Change in Party
- www.essexclerk.com (under services)
Interested in becoming a PollWorker? Please call the Essex County
Board of Elections at 973-621-5070.
In New Jersey, any registered votercan register to Vote by Mail!